Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Different awesome country!!!

 

Kia ora BLOGGERS 


Hi guys in Inquiry we had to pick a country to get information about that country or you could pick the country that you are from I chose Poland because I am from there  on Friday we are having cultural day on that day you can dress in stuff from your culture. Did you know that on Christmas Eve Poland puts one chair out? I found that this was quite easy for me to do well because I am from Poland. 

what do you guys think write in the comments where are you from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.