Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Mega pandas!

 

 
Hi bloggers


It is Anya here in my literacy group we got to pick a animal that we like and then we had  to go and find information about that animal.  I decided to a panda because they are smart,cute and intelligent. Did you know that pandas can do tricks. They can kill you so if you see a panda please run fast but they are so cute so this is why I chose a panda. bye Bloggers see you next time.


Have you ever done this in literacy time write in the comments ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.