Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Wicked facts about pandas

 

 
Hi Bloggers 


In literacy we got to pick a animal that we want to do an Information Report on and then we had to research that animal. I decided to do a panda. Did you know that pandas can do tricks?After I got the Information we had write a report  so this is my report I got my information from kiddle. I hope you like it.  Please watch my slide to find some good facts about pandas. 

Bye Bloggers write in the comments what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job Anya! i learn a lot of interesting facts!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.